Tuesday, May 26, 2009

no camera

Our camera seems to be beyond repair. I mentioned it was dropped in a drainage ditch and we thought it might eventually dry out, doesn't seem like it is going to happen. When it fell in, due to a series of clumsy events, I had no intention of plunging my arm into the water, no way!! But, Regan laid down on the road and sunk his arm straight in to retrieve the camera. ( Regan explained that it is mostly for water overflow from rain so the roads don't flood...but I have an imagination...I used baby wipes to wash his hands and arms.....) Anyway, it was a good thing he managed to get it back because our memory card was fine, whew.. Clumsy events were: standing by our car in the pouring rain and trying to find the keys in my purse, the camera rolling out, Regan trying to hand Marije to me and I was too flustered to react.... and....camera into ditch....aahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment